- This event has passed.
FDIC Hosts Achieving Credit Empowerment
April 27 @ 1:00 am - 2:30 pmFree
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) will host a credit empowerment webinar that will focus on credit scores and monitoring. This event will conclude Financial Capabilities Month, which highlights initiatives designed to improve financial literacy, especially among our nation’s youth, and promote financial well-being for all consumers. The event will feature presentations by representatives from Operation HOPE, National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC), Credit Builders Alliance (CBA), Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), and Experian. The event will amplify credit monitoring tools and resources. Additionally, presenters will showcase national organization missions and services that improve credit access.
- Amy Dickson, Financial Coach, Operation HOPE
- Bruce McClary, Senior Vice President, Membership & Communications, NFCC
- Peter Mullen, Community Outreach Manager, ACCC
- Maria Sennett, Senior Manager, Programs and Stakeholder Engagement, CBA
- Irene Skricki, Policy Analyst, CFPB
- Rod Griffin, Senior Director of Consumer Education and Advocacy, Experian
- Emerson Hall, Associate Director, Community Affairs, FDIC
- Truvander Kennedy, Acting Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Wednesday, April 27, 2022 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM ET
Webinar, WebEx, registration information below.
Who should attend:
Financial institutions, non-profit organizations, trade groups, community-based organizations, and government entities interested in assisting individuals in improving credit scores and conducting credit monitoring.
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.